New to the market is "Sol Sun" a wonderfully maintained 1988 Hatteras 38 Convertible. This vessel is a freshwater Hatteras currently located in beautiful Green Bay. The current owner has had her since 2012 and has cared for her with no cost spared. Whether it's a trip around the lake or a nice evening on the dock, Sol Sun has you covered with her big CAT diesel engines down to her Queen size walk around! Check out more details:
- Twin 3208TA 375HP Caterpillar engines with only 1800 hours!
- 8KW ONAN generator with 2000 hours - Serviced regularly - Auto pilot
Recent upgrades include:
- New Furuno TZT 12 touchscreen Chart and Sonar. Cockpit camera
- New Stamoid and Strataglass bridge enclosure.
- Custom dash for electronics
- New teak floor salon and carpet below.
- Xantrex 3000w inverter will run fridge, ice maker and outside fridge/freezer when not on shore power.
- Aquatraction floor and gunnel pads
- VC17 bottom paint and barrier coat. No blisters.
Please schedule to take a look at Sol Sun. She's worth it. Promise!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.